Please take a look at our Taxation services:

 Corporate and Personal Taxation Services

We can help you deal with this complex area of business by offering compliance services to minimise your tax liabilities. We can achieve this by advising you on tax planning strategies on how you should remunerate  a director  / shareholder in the most beneficial way. This may be in the form of salary, bonus and dividend payments to increase tax savings for the company and the director.

We can help you in this complex area along with many other tax planning services including completing your CT600 return online. Other tax issues which we can help you with include sound planning advice for mitigating the impact of the new 50% tax rate.

Other areas which cause considerable confusion for employers, individuals and directors include subsistence allowances, travel allowances, accommodation allowance and entertaining expenses. We can help you with this legislation and offer sound advice in dealing with the vast amount of taxation rules.


Self Assessment

We provide services for sole traders, self employed, construction industry scheme (CIS),  partnerships and directors to ensure that we claim all benefits which are exclusively, wholly and necessary for business purposes. We act as agents for many clients and process these through our professional online tax software.

Once we have prepared your return our duties continue with liaison with HMRC on any queries and by keeping our clients informed when any payments on account should be made and reminders on dates for tax payable. We can also assist you or negotiate with HMRC with enquiries and tax investigations.



We can help employers administer directors and employees P11D compliance with HMRC. We identify what is allowable and disallowable benefits in kind and the national insurance implications for the employer and employee. It is possible that some employers may be able to claim a dispensation from HMRC.


VAT Returns and Registration   

It is your statutory duty to register for VAT when your annual turnover reaches £81,000. When your turnover falls to £79,000 in a twelve month period then you can deregister from vat.

Different schemes are available for use including Annual Accounting, Cash Accounting and the Flat Rate Scheme.

We can provide quarterly vat returns and process this through the HMRC online facility making returns quicker and easier to finalise.

We know with the many demands that business has,  it is difficult to remember everything,  and we can help and  advise you on issues a sole trader or company should make with vat registration compliance.