The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time limits.
Not only is this an administrative burden, failure to comply can result in potentially severe penalties for directors.
McDowall Accountancy Solutions can relieve you of the stress and worry by helping with your statutory duties.
Our service includes:
- Preparing and filing accounts and Confirmation Statements to Companies House
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address
- Maintaining statutory registers –
- Register of Allotments
- Register of Transfers
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Director’s Interests
- Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms recording –
- Changes of Officers
- Changes of Registered Office
- Increases in share capital
- Share allotments
- Changing accounting reference date